Friday 14 February 2014

Club Penguin: The Fair 2014 video Sneak Peak! And new POSTCARDS!

Hey there again Penguins! WOW! I am making alot of posts, aren't I today? Haha, anyways, I need to stay on topic haha. Okay so Polo Field, Megg the intern, a little bit of spike, and ninja have officially made a sneak peak video to show penguins around the island what is going to be at the fair!
First, here is the video: VIDEOISHERE have a look at it you'll enjoy it, I did! :). Okay now so that's out of the way, I want to show you penguins the new postcard for the fair 2014 and for the penguin band AND SHADOW GUY AND GAMMA GIRL! Have a look at the pictures and send them off to your penguin buddies! Have the best day ever!
~Eclipseboy8
(Scroll down to view more of the postcards :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment